Suntan Special version 0.66
Suntan Special Web edition
The Application page displays all the applications available to be
installed by Suntan Special. You can install an application by double
clicking the application listed on the left side panel. If you select
(single click) an application, the description will appear in the
right side panel.
There are three buttons on the application page.
- The Install button installs the selected application.
- The Settings button starts the Settings Editor.
- The Refresh button gets the list of applications available from the
Suntan Special website. If you change the sourceDir setting, press
the refresh button to get the current list of applications.
There are five checkboxes on the applications page that are used
to modify the list of applications to display.
- The Local checkbox includes applications on disk, CD or network
that are currently available.
- The Web checkbox includes the catalog of applications on the
Blonde Guy website.
- The Up to Date checkbox includes applications that are installed
and no newer version is available.
- The Update Available checkbox includes applications that are
installed, but a newer version is available.
- The Not Installed checkbox includes applications that are not
The listbox on the left side of the page displays the applications
available for Suntan Special to install and their current installation
status. The text box on the right side of the page displays the details
of the application selected in the listbox.
The Application page displays the number of items available, the
current status of Suntan Special and any messages that result from
Settings for the Application Page
- AutoCheckUpdates - Refresh application
list on program start.
- saveWebApps - save downloaded
applications on the local system in the directory specified by the
- showNotInstalled - show applications
that have not been installed.
- showUpdateAvailable - show
applications that have been installed and that have updates
- showUptoDate - show applications that
have been installed and are up to date.
- showWebApps - show applications that
are available for download.
- showLocalApps - show applications
that are available on the local system.
- showSuccessDialog - show a success
dialog after each application.
The Application listbox can display applications available from
the local system, from the web or both. See
Downloading Updates for a
description of the settings available to customize the applications
Last Modified: 29 Jan 2017
Graphics by Colorful Language
Copyright 2017 by Blonde Guy