ArcaOS Support and Maintenance
ArcaOS 5.0 is available in either personal and commercial editions. Personal edition licenses come with a 6 months ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription. Commercial editions include prioritized support and a full year ArcaOS Support & Maintenance subscription.
One Support and Maintenance subscription entitles the subscriber to:
- Released fixes (individual patches, components, and even media refreshes (5.0.1, 5.0.2, etc.)
- Additional components as provided by AN from time to time between GA releases (new XCenter widgets, utilities, etc.)
- Support ticket rights (commercial subscribers get precedence)
- Right to install and use included subscription software on *one* ArcaOS system
How to renew your subscription
If Arca Noae just sent you a notice to renew your Support and Maintenance subscription, forward the e-mail to Blonde Guy and I will process your renewal.
ArcaOS 5.0 Support & Maintenance subscriptions are metered 1:1 to ArcaOS licenses (one ArcaOS 5.0 license is covered by one ArcaOS 5.0 Support & Maintenance subscription). If you have more than one ArcaOS license, then you need to let us know which license gets this subscription. You can do this by giving either the Blonde Guy or the Arca Noae order number.
Three renewal rates
The cost of an Arca Noae Support & Maintenance subscription depends on the expiration date.
- Early: An early renewal applies before the expiration date. The new expiration date is one year past the old expiration date. Early renewals are discounted 10% compared to grace period renewals.
- Grace: A grace period renewal applies from the renewal date until 6 months past the expiration date. The new expiration date is one year past the old expiration date.
- Reinstatement: A subscription reinstatement applies after the grace period. The new expiration date is one year past the reinstatement date.
Special Sale for ArcaOS Support and Maintenance
Until the release of ArcaOS 5.0.5, all late renewals will be granted a fresh, full year of support with a new anniversary date. Remember, a current support subscription includes access to the latest ArcaOS release, in addition to everything else in the subscription.
Graphics by Colorful Language
Copyright 2020 by Blonde Guy