- Model name: IBM Thinkpad T61p (6460-DVU)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 (2.5 GHz)
- RAM: 3.0 GB Memory
- Disk Drive: 160 GB 7200 RPM
- 15.4 inch Color LCD screen with WXGA resolution (1680 x 1050 pixels)
- Intel Pro/1000 PL Ethernet Controller using E1000E driver
- Intel 4965 Wireless 802.11 a/g/n network adapter using GenMac driver and XWLAN
- Intel audio with line out and line in using UniAud driver
- 3 USB 2.0 ports using IBM USB drivers
- IBM Ultrabay DVD-RW using RSJ CD-Writer
- 1 PCCard slot using IBM PC Card services (Texas Instruments PCI-1510)
- AC Power adapter
- User Manual
- Bootable maintenance partition
- Restore DVD with network support. A script is provided to create your own bootable CDs using RSJ and bootAble.
Height: 1 inch
Width: 14 inches
Depth: 10 inches
Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz
Power consumption is 52 Watts (60 Watts in SMP), measured with the computer is booted to the desktop. This computer consumes less than a Watt if it's plugged in, but switched off.
The disk is partitioned to provide two bootable partitions, one for normal use and one for maintenance use. User data is stored on a separate volume.
This is the layout for a 160 GB drive.
|Volume Name||Disk Format||Drive Letter||Volume Size||Windows XP||-||-||73,451 MB||IBM Recovery||????||-||5,943 MB||OS2||Boot Ma||-||7 MB||eComStation||JFS||C:||3,004 MB||Maintenance||JFS||E:||3,004 MB||Programs||JFS||F:||7,004 MB||Data||JFS||D:||60,204 MB|
USB CapabilitiesThis computer has been tested with the following USB peripherals:
|Polaroid 4 GB thumb drive|
|Canon G9 camera|
|Toshiba 500 GB external hard drive|
|Logitech scroll wheel optical mouse|
This table reports the SysBench 0.9.5 benchmarks for this computer. You can download SysBench 0.9.5 here: http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/
|Category||Measurement (uni)||Measurement (smp)|
|CPU floating point-marks||163||490|
Graphics by Colorful Language
Copyright 2011 by Blonde Guy