Suntan Special version 0.68
Suntan Special Web edition
Suntan Special Function: GetExtra
GetExtra prompts the user for extra files needed to complete an installation. Given one or more testfiles, GetExtra looks for the file anywhere on the sourceDir or extraDir paths. The user is given the choice to skip installing the application.
installFile = GetExtra(testFile, keyword, productName, description)
- testFile - path without driveletter or colon
- keyword - name of the command
- productName - name of product
- description - information about the file needed
full path of testFile found or '' (the empty string) if the user chooses to skip installing the application.
- Look for testFile in each directory on the sourceDir and extraDir
- If file not found, prompt user
- Look for specific file user gave, then rescan path
Graphics by Colorful Language
Copyright 2019 by Blonde Guy